Guided Horticultural Tours
Our Garden Tours can be self guided with an Audio Walking Stick or with our horticultural experts. These guides provide one of the most exclusive, personal learning experiences available in Hawaii. Words cannot adequately express the knowledge you will gain during a two hour garden tour, learning through all your senses as you see the plants in a completely different light. Your senses will literally be turned upside down.
Come with someone, join a group or maybe you will have a private lesson from our botanical professor with over 30 years of experience and teaching about tropical plants.
Our Garden Tours include:
- Segway Guided Glide that allows the Guest to experience these amazing personal transporters in combination with a magical tour conducted by a Certified Guide that glides you to special locations in the garden just right for Segways.
- Flying through the rain forest on the Zip Line Guided Tour allows your to experience the Gardens in ways only imagined before. This special tour is guided by Certified Guides that have particular information about the spices, flowers, fruits and vistas only available through this guided tour.
- Garden Director Tour with our Garden Director that shares secrets of the Garden and experience it in ways that few ever have the opportunity to do.
- Guided Garden Tour with our Experienced Gardener Guide that will share fruits, spices and flowers and tell about the importance of these plants and trees to the history of Hawaii
- Self-Guided Garden Audio Tour following the audio walking stick that allows you to hear information on the hundreds of plants throughout the gardens at your own pace.
Gardens, Waterfalls & Maze
Mile Marker 16 on Highway 19 31-240 Old Mamalahoa Highway
Hakalau, Hawaii 96710
Book Your Adventure and/or Rental
View our photo gallery to see what adventures await you!
View Photo Gallery