Zip through the rainforest canopy. Fly over waterfalls and flowering trees on 8 different amazing ziplines!
See Hawaii from a New Angle!
Embark on a tropical adventure through our 8-line zipline tour. Our guides will take you through the tropical gardens to zipline across valley gulches and walk along our swinging suspension bridge. We are the only zipline on the Big Island that goes through the jungle! Learn about the endemic plants found in the Hawaiian rainforest while enjoying your adventure.
As the tour continues further the ziplines get bigger! Race your friends side-by-side to see who flies the fastest. The longer the zipline, the faster you go! The tour finale includes the largest zipline of all – a half-mile zip with stunning aerial views of the famous Kamaʻeʻe Falls.
The Most Beautiful and Epic Zipline in Hawaii, If not the World!
We are the longest operating and safest zip on the island. Zip Isle is regularly inspected, certified and has the top safety record on the Big Island! Fly on one of the most amazing ziplines anywhere, the Kamaeʻe Waterfall Zipline with its jurassic 300 foot gorge, multi faceted 250 foot waterfall and awesome ocean and mountain views. Fly on all 8 Ziplines and walk across the thrilling Suspension Bridge.
- Thrill of a lifetime 8 Zipline Tour through rainforest canopy.
- Multiple Dual side-by-side racing lines.
- Breathtaking Suspension Bridge.
- Spectacular Views
- Mauna Kea
- Panoramic Ocean Vistas
- Whales breaching, in season
- Paniola Ranch
- On-site Gift Shop with snacks, drinks, and ice cream
- Provided on all Tours
- Transport to launch start
- Safety training and instructions
- All necessary equipment
- Safety is our top priority!
- 24 hours in advance notice required
- Four days in advance if group is six or larger
- Zip Isle may cancel tours due to weather or other conditions without notice
Ask about our terrific Combination Adventure Tours with the unique Segway Off Road Rainforest Tour and the Zip Isle Zipline Adventure Tour.